Information to be obtained
When providing this Service, the Company may acquire and use the following information, which includes personal information as defined in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (hereinafter referred to as "Personal Information Protection Act"(hereinafter referred to as "User Information")).
- Information provided to us when customers use this Service
- Information necessary for creating an account such as name, company name, phone number, date of birth, email address, password, profile
picture and otherwise
- Information about payment methods such as credit card information
- Account information of associated services provided through associated
functions with other services such as Facebook and Google
- Information about text, audio, video, location and other data you uploaded
- Information customers typed or transmitted through an input form or other method specified by the Company.
- Information we collect when customers use this Service
- Information about browsers and devices
- Information on the usage status of this Service such as referrer, IP address, browser language, search word, cookie, terminal identifier, advertisement ID and otherwise
Purpose and scope of use of User Information
We will use the User Information for the following purposes and scope of use.
- To provide this Service smoothly
- To develop, improve, maintain and otherwise of this Service
- To customize and provide this Service according to the customer
- To verify or authenticate yourself when using this Service
- To investigate and analyze the usage status of this Service
- To contact you regarding this Service
- To improve the safety and reliability of this Service, such as improving security and preventing unauthorized use
- To create and use statistical information about this Service to the extent that no individual can be identified.
- To use for purposes incidental to each of the aforementioned purposes
Provision to third parties
We will not provide User Information including personal information to third parties without the prior consent of the customer; provided, however, that We, in the following cases, even personal information may be provided to third parties (including those outside Japan).
- When disclosure or provision is permitted by law
- When entrusting all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is judged that it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer himself / herself.
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is judged that it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer himself / herself.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national institution, a local government or a person entrusted by either of them to execute the affairs stipulated by law, and obtaining the consent of the customer will impede the execution of such affairs.
- When personal information is provided due to business succession due to merger or other reasons
Protection of confidentiality of communications
We will keep the confidentiality of your communication and handle the
communication content and communication history. Except for the following cases, we will not view or use your communication without the customer's consent.
- When used for the purpose of providing the transcription function and voice recording function of this Service
- When used to improve the function and performance of this Service
- When it constitutes a legal act or there is another justifiable cause
Disclosure of personal information
When a customer requests disclosure of personal information based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Act, we will disclose it to the customer without delay after confirming that the request is from the customer himself / herself (the request is made by the customer himself / herself). If the
personal information does not exist, we will notify you to that effect); provided, however, that this does not apply if the Company is not obligated to disclose due to the Personal Information Protection Act and other laws and regulations. Please note that we charge a fee for disclosure of personal information.
Correction of personal information, etc.
If a customer requests correction, addition, deletion, suspension of use, etc. of personal information based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, it is necessary without delay after confirming that the request is from the customer himself / herself. We will conduct an investigation, and based on the results, we will correct the personal information and notify the customer to that effect (when we decides not to make corrections, we will notify you to that effect); provided, however, that this does not apply if the Company is not obligated to disclose due to the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
Retention of Personal Information
During your use of this Service, we will retain your Personal Information. Unless required by law, necessary to fulfill our legal obligations, or with other reasonable grounds for retention, we will promptly delete personal information once the customer ends the use of this Service.
Handling of anonymized personal information
- We will take the following measures when creating anonymized personal information under the Personal Information Protection Law.
- Appropriate processing should be performed in accordance with the standards stipulated by law.
- Take safety management measures in accordance with the standards stipulated by law
- Publish the information items included in the created anonymized personal information
- Do not act to identify the customer of the personal information that was the source of the creation
- When providing anonymized personal information to a third party, we will disclose the items of information about the customer included in the
Anonymized personal information to be provided and the method of
providing it, and to the third party to whom it is provided. And clearly indicate that the information provided is anonymized personal information.
- In addition to the above items, we will give due consideration to various guidelines, ethical guidelines, etc. when handling anonymized personal information.
- In order to analyze the usage status of customers and properly deliver advertisements, we use access analysis using non-personally identifiable information (cookies, terminal identifiers, advertisement IDs, etc.) related to customers and statistical information based on them. We use or plan to use tools, ad network services, etc.
We may change this Policy as necessary. When we change this Policy, we will notify customers of it or post it on our website.
If you have any questions, complaints, or inquiries regarding the handling of information in this Service, please contact us at the following e-mail address.
Established on February 29, 2020
Revised on August 31, 2023.