Rimo GK Terms of Service
This agreement is applied to this service use contract between the customer and our Company for the purpose of establishing the right relationship between the person who uses this service (hereinafter referred to as "customer") and our Company.
Contents of this service
This service provides customers with business support tools such as transcription services and video chat services.
- This service can be used by individual or corporate customers who have registered as members.
- Those who wish to use this service (hereinafter referred to as "registration applicants") shall register for use before using this service and become a member of this service.
- Individual customers shall register for use on this service, and corporate customers shall register for use by the method speciﬁed separately by the Company.
- Those who wish to register shall, after agreeing to this agreement, provide the Company with certain information speciﬁed by the Company by the method speciﬁed by the Company.
- Except when our Company approves, a person who wishes to register cannot make multiple registrations for this service.
- The Company may decline to use this service if there are any of the following reasons solely attributable to gross negligence of those who wish to register. In addition, we will not disclose the reason for the examination when deciding whether or not to register as a member of our C ompany.
If all or part of the information provided to us is false, clerical or omission
If you are a minor, a guardian of an adult, a guardian, or an assistant, and you have not obtained the consent of a legal representative, guardian, guardian, or assistant.
If you do not have the necessary capabilities and authority to conclude and perform this Agreement
Antisocial forces, etc. (meaning gangsters, gangsters, right-wing groups, antisocial forces, and other similar persons; the same shall apply hereinafter), or maintenance and operation of antisocial forces, etc. through funding and others. Or if the Company determines that it has some kind of interaction or involvement with antisocial forces such as cooperating or being involved in management.
When the Company determines that the applicant for registration is a person who has violated the contract with the Company in the past or a related person thereof.
When the Company determines that the person who wishes to register is a person who provides the same or similar service as this service or a related person thereof.
In addition, when we judge that registration is not appropriate
Usage period and automatic renewal
- We may provide this service after setting a certain period of use.
- If the usage period is speciﬁed in the preceding paragraph, it will be automatically renewed under the same conditions unless the customer requests renewal refusal or change of usage conditions by the method prescribed by the Company within 5 business days before the expiration of the usage period. The same shall apply hereinafter.
- Upon the request by the customer, we may provide a transcription outsourcing service (hereinafter referred to as "outsourcing service") using this service.
- We may decline to provide the outsourcing service depending on the sound quality, content, length, etc. of the original data.
- When the customer uses the contract service, the contract details such as the delivery method and delivery date shall be agreed separately each time.
- The customer shall inspect the conformity of the deliverables to the contract contents within 14 days after receiving the deliverables for the contract service. If the inspection ﬁnds a defect, you can ask us to repair the deliverable at no additional cost to customer, or reduce the price according to the degree of nonconformity.
- The acceptance of the Deliverable by the Customer or the Customer's failure to notify the Company of acceptance or rejection within the inspection period shall constitute completion of the delivery of the deliverables.
- Damages such as loss, damage, and alteration of the deliverables that occur without the responsibility of the Company and the customer shall be borne by the Company if they occur before the delivery of the deliverables, and shall be borne by the customer if they occur after the delivery.
- Unless it is the responsibility of our C ompany or for any fault / defect by the Company, the customer may not cancel after ordering the outsourcing plan.
Handling of information
- The Company shall not exceed the scope stipulated by law or the scope of the following purposes for the audio, video and editing data (hereinafter referred to as "data, etc.") provided by the Company or on the Service when the customer uses the Service; provided, however, that customer user information will be handled based on the preceding paragraph.
- To provide voice recognition and minutes creation services
- To improve the accuracy of this service by extracting and analyzing information from data, etc.
- To investigate and analyze the usage status of this service
- To develop, improve, maintain, etc. of this service
- To create and use statistical data processed into a format that cannot identify the customer
- To respond to customer inquiries
- To improve the safety and reliability of this service, such as improving security and preventing unauthorized use
- To provide this service smoothly
- To use for purposes incidental to the above purpose of use
- We will not disclose or provide your data, etc. on this service or the information contained in the data, etc. to a third party by any method.
- If the customer wishes to delete the data provided on this service, the customer shall delete it on this service by himself / herself. It is the customer's responsibility to delete the data, etc., and the Company should not be responsible for backing up the deleted data, etc.
Change registration information
If there is a change in the registered information, the customer shall notify the Company of the change without undue delay by the method prescribed by the C ompany. If you continue to use this service without changing your registration information, the Company may suspend your use of this service.
User ID and password management
- The customer shall properly manage and store the user ID and password related to this service at his / her own risk, and shall not allow a third party to use it, or lend, transfer, change the name, buy or sell, etc.
- The registered user shall be liable for damages caused by insuﬃcient management of user ID and password, mistake in use, use by a third party, etc., except in the case of the Company's willful misconduct or gross negligence.
When using this service, the customer shall not do any of the following acts.
- Willful Acts that violate the law or are related to criminal acts
- Unlawful Acts that violate this agreement
- Illegal acts or other nuisance acts against the Company, other users of this service or other third parties
- Willful Acts that are oﬀensive to public order and morals
- Willful Acts that directly infringe on the intellectual property rights, portrait rights, privacy rights, honors, other rights or interests of the Company, other users of the Service or other third parties.
- Willful or unlawful Actions that interfere with or may interfere with the operation of this service
- Willful Acts of impersonating a third party
- Willful Acts of providing proﬁts to antisocial forces, etc.
- Willful Acts that damage the credibility of this service
- Willful Acts that place an excessive load on the network or system of this service
- Willful act of reverse engineering and other analysis activities for software and other systems provided by our company.
- Willful Unauthorized access to our network or system
- Willful Acts of using the user ID and password of other customers of this service
- Willful Acts of registering multiple uses for this service without our approval
- Willful Acts that directly or indirectly induce or facilitate the acts of the preceding items
- Other willful or negligent acts that the Company deems inappropriate
- When using this service, the customer shall comply with applicable laws and regulations (including, but not limited to, the law concerning the protection of personal information). We are not responsible for any violation of laws and regulations solely by acts of the customer.
- When using this service, the customer shall provide the information, etc. prescribed by the Company necessary for providing this service in a timely manner.
- In the event that the Company suﬀers damages due to or in connection with the use of the Service by the Customer, the Company may claim compensation for the actual damages (including a reasonable amount of attorney's fees) from the Customer.
- When using this service, the customer shall pay the usage fee separately as agreed with the Company.
- The payment method of the usage fee shall be in accordance with the method separately as agreed with the Company. Customers are responsible for any payment fees.
- If the customer delays payment to the fee set forth in the preceding paragraph, the customer shall pay us the late damages at a rate of 14.6% per year.
- We will issue a receipt on this service when you pay. It will not be issued or reissued individually.
Stopping this service
The Company may stop or suspend all or part of this service with prior notice to the customer in any of the following cases.
- When inspecting or maintaining the system related to this service
- When this service cannot be operated due to communication line, server failure, erroneous operation, access concentration, unauthorized access, hacking, etc.
- When this service cannot be operated due to force majeure such as earthquake, lightning strike, ﬁre, wind and ﬂood damage, power outage, natural disaster, etc.
- In addition, when we determine that suspension or suspension is necessary
Ownership of rights
All prior existing intellectual property rights related to this service belong to us, and the license to use this service based on this agreement does not deem the license of our intellectual property rights related to this service.
- We do not warrant that this service and the deliverables obtained by this service (including the case of using the contract service) meet the speciﬁc purpose of the customer, and the expected function, commercial value, accuracy, usefulness, and completeness. -Express or implied that it is up-to-date, that your use of the Service complies with the laws, guidelines or internal rules of industry groups applicable to you, that it can be used continuously and that there are no problems. We do not guarantee anything outside this Agreement.
- We do not pay you the amount of consideration you have paid us in the past month for any damages you incur in connection with this service, unless we have intentional or gross negligence (provided that you have paid us in the past month). We shall not be liable for compensation in excess of 10,000 yen if there is no damage attributable to the Company, and neither party shall be liable for incidental damages, indirect damages, special damages, future damages and damages related to lost proﬁts.
- The customer shall be responsible for resolving any transactions, contacts, disputes, etc. that occur between the customer and a third party (including, but not limited to, the customer's customers and business partners) in connection with this service at the Costomer's risk.
Cancellation of membership registration, etc.
- If the customer falls under any of the following reasons that are solely attributable to negligence of the customer, the Company may temporarily suspend the use of this service for the customer or cancel the membership registration without prior notice or notiﬁcation.
- If you violate any provision of this Agreement
- When it turns out that there is a false fact in the registered matter
- If payment is suspended or insolvent, or there is a petition for bankruptcy proceedings, civil rehabilitation proceedings, corporate reorganization proceedings, special liquidation or similar proceedings.
- If you do not respond to legal inquiries from us or other inquiries requesting a response for 14 days or more
- When the reason speciﬁed in 3.f of this agreement applies
- In the event that any of the conditions mentioned in the preceding clauses occur, the customer's debt to our company shall be accelerated, resulting in the immediate requirement to pay all outstanding debts.
Withdrawal from this service
- The customer may withdraw from this service by completing the procedures prescribed by the Company.
- Upon withdrawal, if the customer has any debts owed to our company, all such debts shall be accelerated, requiring the customer to immediately make payment of all obligations to our company.
Changes and termination of the contents of this service
- We may change the contents of this service or terminate the provision at our convenience.
- If we terminate the provision of this service, we will notify the customer of it in advance.
The customer and our company shall strictly handle any technical or business confidential information (regardless of whether it's in the form of documents, electronic data, oral, or otherwise, and irrespective of whether it is explicitly labeled as secret) related to this service, provided by the other party, and shall not provide, disclose, or leak such information to third parties unless prior written consent is obtained from the other party; provided, however, that information that falls under any of the following items shall not be included in the conﬁdential information.
- Information that was already legitimately held at the time of disclosure by the other party
- Information already known at the time of disclosure by the other party
- Information that has become publicly known due to reasons that cannot be attributed to one's own responsibility
- Information legitimately obtained from a third party without obligation of conﬁdentiality
- Information developed by ourselves
- Information requested to be disclosed based on statutory provisions or court orders
Elimination of antisocial forces
- The Customer and our company warrant that you and your stakeholders are not antisocial forces and are committed to not being an antisocial force in the future.
- The customer and the Company shall ensure that they will not perform any of the following acts, either by themselves or by using a third party.
- Violent demands
- Unreasonable demands beyond legal responsibility
- Acts of threatening behavior or using violence in relation to transactions
- Acts of disseminating rumors, using counterfeiting or using power to damage the credibility of our company, other customers, or other third parties, or to interfere with our business.
- Other acts equivalent to each item of the previous issue
- If you or the Company violates the warranty or commitment of this Article, you may claim cancellation of this Agreement, cancellation of membership registration, and compensation for damages suﬀered by the Company without any notice to the other party. Suppose. In addition, the customer or the Company shall not be able to compensate the other party for damages on the grounds of such cancellation or cancellation of membership registration.
Changes to these Terms
- We may change these Terms at any time we acknowledge it necessary.
- When we change this agreement, we will set the eﬀective time of this agreement after the change, and then post the contents of this agreement after the change and the eﬀective time on our website or other appropriate method, or we will notify you.
- The Company shall obtain the customer's consent by the method prescribed by the Company when making changes that require the customer's consent by law.
Contact / notiﬁcation
- Contract regarding this service and other communications from customers to the Company shall be made by the method prescribed by the Company.
- The Customer acknowledges that we will send advertisements or promotions regarding us or our business partners to your registered e-mail address.
Transfer of status
- Neither party may assign, transfer, set collateral or otherwise dispose of the rights or obligations based on this agreement to a third party without the prior written consent of the other party.
- When the Company transfers the business related to this service to another company, the rights and obligations based on this agreement, the customer's registration items and other customer information may be transferred to the transferee of the business transfer in connection with the transfer of the business. The business transfer speciﬁed in this section shall include only ordinary business transfer and not company splits and all other cases where the business is transferred.
Governing law and court of jurisdiction
- The governing law of this agreement shall be Japanese law.
- The Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive jurisdiction in the ﬁrst instance for all disputes arising out of or related to this Agreement.
March 09, 2023 Revised
March 01, 2022 Revised
September 01, 2020 Revised
February 29, 2020 Established